Fortune teller in our classroom

Fortune teller in our classroom

I thought for a long time about how to inspire my students so that their moods would be inspired all-day. And suddenly an inspirational idea flashed across my mind: Fortune cookies? Fortune teller cards? Oh yes, Fortune teller box - where students will choose their inspirational fortune for the day. I prepared an empty box from the teapot, decorated it with fortune pictures and signs. 
I collected small empty kinder chocolate containers, printed out fortune sentences
( only good and inspirable) and put inside the containers.




Every time when my learners enter the classroom I ask them to choose their fortune for the day. They are happy and me too! :) 
Why the fortune box?
Well, I discovered many benefits of it,
Firstly, this helps my learners to inspire and keep a good mood during the day.
Secondly, it can be motivated to learn better.
Thirdly, it improves learners' reading and comprehension skills.



1 comment:

  1. I love your teaching methods and handouts.they are really helpful.thnx a lot

    ReplyDelete

From storytelling to story jumper

  There are lots of emotions, imagination, and excitement in storytelling in the classroom. As a primary level teacher, I observed many grad...